Vision and values
Our vision and values underpin everything we do.
We work in partnership with local people to improve their health and wellbeing. Together we look at ways of improving an individual’s quality of life, through high quality healthcare and personal support.
These values provide us with our vision of 'Wellbeing for Life'.
Dedication: We empower people to improve their overall quality of life, live independently within their communities and understand how to manage any long-term health conditions.
Empowerment: We will involve people in their care plan and treatment, working together and alongside carers and families to create practical solutions that meet individuals’ needs. We will give our staff the support and opportunities they need to grow and develop.
Partnership: We believe in working together, both within our organisation and externally with our partners. We listen to, communicate with and work effectively with our partners, for example GPs, NHS Clusters and voluntary organisations.
Diversity: We value the diversity of the people we support and our staff. To create a respectful and supportive working environment, we will take the time to communicate clearly, ensuring that everyone understands one another and feels included.
Our strategic objectives
Our vision and values are underpinned by the Trust’s strategic objectives:
- Providing integrated, high quality, timely services based on the needs of the individual.
- Engaging meaningfully with service users, carers and the local community to improve and align our services to meet needs and to ensure effective local accountability to the population we serve.
- Improving and maintaining to a high standard the physical environments in which we are providing services.
- Recruiting, retaining and developing a skilled and motivated workforce that is proud to work for the Trust and that the Trust is proud to employ.
- Providing a financial base that is robust for the future development of the Trust and providing economic and efficient services.
- Improving Trust information systems to support improvement in patient care and performance management.
- Seeking and developing new business opportunities and partnerships consistent with our vision.