Vision and values
Our vision and values underpin everything we do.
Wellbeing for life: We work in partnership with all who use our services to improve health and wellbeing. Together we look at ways of improving an individual’s quality of life, through high quality healthcare and personal support.
Compassion: Our staff will be led by compassion and embody the values of care outlined in our Staff Charter.
Respect: We will respect and value the diversity of our patients, service users and staff, to create a respectful and inclusive environment, which recognises the uniqueness of each individual.
Empowerment: We will involve, inform and empower our patients, service users, carers and their families to take an active role in the management of their illness and adopt recovery principles. We will ensure our staff receive appropriate direction and support, to enable them to develop and grow.
Partnership: We will work closely with our many partners to ensure that our combined efforts are focused on achieving the best possible outcomes for the people we serve.
Our strategic objectives
Our vision and values are underpinned by our strategic objectives:
- We will provide integrated, high-quality, timely services based on the needs of the individual.
- We will involve, inform, empower and be guided by the people we serve.
- We will ensure our healthcare facilities are well maintained and fit for purpose.
- We will recruit, retain and develop skilled and compassionate people who embody our values of care.
- We will use our resources wisely, to support the delivery of patient care.
- We will invest in technology to deliver better patient care.
- We will develop new relationships, business and partnership opportunities, consistent with our vision and values.