Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is about making the Trust’s services as welcoming and responsive as we can, for as many people as possible.
PALS is here to:
- Give you information about local health services, especially the ones that we provide
- Help solve problems with services quickly and informally
- Advise you how to make a formal complaint if you want to
- Pass on your suggestions for service improvement, and any comments or compliments you may have.
The questions and problems people come to PALS with are used anonymously to help the Trust improve its services.
How can I contact my nearest PALS?
For addictions, eating disorder, learning disability or mental health services in London:
- Contact the PALS office on email@example.com or 020 3214 5773
For sexual health services in London:
- Contact the Patient Support Officer on 020 7685 5950.
For community health services in Camden, such as district nursing, podiatry and children's services:
- Contact PALS on 020 7685 5973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For community health services in Hillingdon, such as district nursing, podiatry and children's services:
- Contact the Hillingdon PALS team on 01895 488555 or email email@example.com.
For community health and mental health in Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire:
- Contact the Milton Keynes complaints and compliments office on 01908 243568 or email firstname.lastname@example.org