At CNWL we use a variety of ways to involve you in the way we deliver our services. Whenever we are considering a major strategy or service change, we need to formally consult with you.
Changes to CNWL Max Glatt Unit
The consultation process has begun for proposed changes to the CNWL Max Glatt Unit, an inpatient specialist substance misuse unit. This is a joint consultation between CNWL and the lead commissioner of the framework contract covering six London boroughs.
The consultation period will run from 8 September to 31 October 2014.
We welcome your responses to this consultation. You can engage with us in the following ways:
- Contact us via e-mail on email@example.com
- Attend one of our two public events. These are:
- Thursday 25 September, 5-8pm, Small Hall, Kensington Town Hall, Horton Street, London W8 7NX
- Wednesday 15 October, 5.15-7.45pm, First Floor meeting room, Soho Centre for Health, 1 Frith Street, London W1D 3H2
- We will also convene meetings with local service providers in conjunction with commissioners as requested
- We will consult with service users and hold a service user meeting on Monday 13 October, 5-7pm, First Floor meeting room, Soho Centre for Health, 1 Frith Street, London W1D 3H2
- We will also arrange ad hoc meetings on request.
If you have any queries about the consultation process please contact Annette Dale-Perera on 020 7534 1578 or firstname.lastname@example.org