Interpreting and translating services
We offer the following services:
We offer face-to-face interpreting in a wide range of languages. With experience of interpreting provision within multi-cultural London, our interpreters cover all main languages, including the following:
- Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian
- Baluchi, Bengali (also Sylhetti), Bosnian (also Croatian and Serbo-Croatian), Bulgarian
- British Sign Language
- Cantonese (also Hakka and Chiw-Chou), Czech
- Fante, Farsi (also Dari), French
- German, Greek, Gujurati
- Hindi, Hungarian
- Korean, Krio, Kurdish (Kuramanci, Bahdini and Sorani)
- Lingala, Lithuanian
- Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Pashtu
- Romanian, Russian
- Sindhi, Singhalese, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish
- Tamil, Telegu, Tigrinya, Turkish, Twi
- Ukrainian, Urdu
For other languages, please contact us and we will provide you with the phone numbers of organisations that may be able to help.
We know from experience that it's important to have clear information about your specific needs. As well as the language required, it is also helpful to know some additional details when you book:
- whether a particular dialect is preferred;
- whether a male or female interpreter is needed;
- whether the interpreter should have a particular ethnic or cultural background; and
- whether the interpreter should be resident outside a particular geographical area.
To set up an account with us please send an email with your requirements to email@example.com or telephone us on 01482 971600.
Ensuring that clients and service users have access to information that they can read in their preferred language is an important feature of providing accessible and equitable services. We offer a written translation service for your documents: maybe you need to send a letter to a patient or service user, or translate a service user experience questionnaire, or circulate a public document or marketing material to a particular community. No job is too large or too small.
To discuss your translation requirements, contact telephone us on 01482 971600 or email the document(s) you need translating - stating the language and format you require - to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone interpreting is now a vital service to health professionals around the world. A 2-to-5-way conference call can normally be set up anywhere in less than a minute.
Call us on 01482 971600 to set up an account. This will take only a few minutes and is completely free – we have no set-up fees or subscription charges.