Education and training
Our training courses help health professionals maintain their knowledge and develop new skills.
We offer the following education and training courses:
- Family therapy and systemic practice: two part-time, AFT-accredited courses at foundation and intermediate levels
- Motivational interviewing courses: taster session, two-day introduction and extended accredited course
- MRCPsych CASC Revision Course: a two-day revision course designed to help trainees pass the RCPsych Clinical Assessment of Skills and Competencies (CASC) examination
- Postgraduate Medical Education: training in a wide range of specialities
- Sexual and reproductive health: a range of specialised training courses, assessments and qualifications, including LARC, for both doctors and nurses (FSRH accredited)