Enrolling for a course or workshop at the CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College is easy.
Simply complete the registration form at the back of our prospectus and send it to us by post or fax.
We will be in touch to confirm your place/s by email (or post if preferred).
If it is more helpful, we can post you a prospectus, timetable and registration form instead: contact the admissions office for more information.
Courses and workshops are free for people in the following groups:
- People who currently use CNWL services
- People who have used CNWL services in the last six months
- Supporters (family, friends or carers) of people who use CNWL services or people who have been discharged from CNWL services
- CNWL staff (including local luthority staff working within CNWL integrated services)
- GPs who deliver services within the Trust's catchment area
- Carer support workers from the voluntary sector
Phone: 020 3214 5686