Harrow Community Recovery Team
19 Marshall Close
020 8422 9443
The Harrow Community Recovery Team brings together a together a range of health care professionals who have specialist skills in working with people who have complex and severe mental health problems. The service aims to deliver excellent integrated, recovery focused and evidence based health and social care.
The role of the team includes:
- Assessing, treating and reviewing symptoms.
- Taking optimistic views about recovery-focused interventions.
- Providing a wide range of psycho-social interventions and support.
- Providing support and intervention for family and carers.
- Assessing social care needs and providing social care services through personalised budgets.
- Working in partnership with a range of statutory and non-statutory services.
All the team members understand the distress that goes with mental illness. They can offer psychological support, encouragement and practical help to service users and their families and carers.
The team has a base where they can see people. They are also able to work in a range of other places, such as GP surgeries, day centres, hostels and people's own homes.
Eligibility criteria (who is the service for?)
The team supports adults aged over 18 who have complex mental health and social care needs, who require longer term multidisciplinary interventions.
How can someone be referred?
Referrals can also be made by directly by general practitioners (GPs) where a service user has previously been known to the team.
The service is unable to accept self-referrals and does not offer a walk-in service.
Can I use Choose and Book to arrange my first appointment?
The service is currently unable to accept referrals via Choose and Book.
The service is available 09.00-17.00, Monday to Friday.