Mortimer Market Centre
Capper Street, off Tottenham Court Road
020 3317 5252 (Lines are closed until 13:00 every other Wednesday)
About the service
Telephone to make an appointment if you have symptoms. We aim to offer you an appointment within 48 hours. Please arrive ten minutes prior to your appointment time.
Wednesday 13:00–18:00 (We are closed until 13:00 every other Wednesday)
No appointment is necessary if
- You need emergency contraception
- You need post-exposure prophylaxis for sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- You have been sexually assaulted
- You are aged under 16 years
You can also book an appointment online. Do not book if you need contraception or have symptoms. Call 02033175252 instead.
If your test results are negative we will send them to you by text message in 7-10 days.
Please note, you may need to re-book if
- You have symptoms (something wrong)
- You have been in contact with someone who has an infection
- You need contraception.
Quick Check Testing Service
We also offer free quick testing services. Click here to view a full list of services and how to book.
Other services we offer
- Are you under 20? - come to our young people's clinic
Bus: 10, 14, 24, 29, 73, 134, 390
Tube: Warren Street (Northern, Victoria lines), Euston Square (Circle, Hammersmith, Metropolitan lines)
Rail: King's Cross St Pancras