Mortimer Market Centre
Capper Street, off Tottenham Court Road
020 3317 5252 (Lines are closed until 1245 on Wednesday 13 July)
Important information for all patients
The Mortimer Market Centre will be conducting essential improvement building works starting Monday 20 June which are expected to last for 6 weeks. We will make every effort to minimise the impact of these works on clinics, however:
- All quick check appointments will be on an appointment only basis for about 6 weeks and will be available at the Crowndale Centre in Mornington Crescent.
- Treatments, emergency contraception and PREP monitoring will continue to be at Mortimer Market in the Green Zone.
Thank you for your patience.
About the service
You can find more information about symptoms and testing on our leaflet page
Quick Check Testing Service
Available for men and women over 18 with nothing wrong (no symptoms) who wish to have a check up for sexually transmitted infections only. Men should not urinate for one hour prior to the appointment.
If your test results are negative we will send them to you by text message in 7-10 days.
Please note, you may need to re-book if
- You have symptoms (something wrong)
- You have been in contact with someone who has an infection
- You need contraception.
Telephone to make an appointment if you have symptoms. We aim to offer you an appointment within 48 hours. Please arrive ten minutes prior to your appointment time.
No appointment is necessary if
- You need emergency contraception
- You need post-exposure prophylaxis for sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- You have been sexually assaulted
- You are aged under 16 years
Other services we offer
- Are you under 20? - come to our young people's clinic
- Do you have a learning disability - try our specialist clinic The Bridge Service
Alcohol and Drugs support
We have a drop in session at the Mortimer Market Centre where you can get more information and advice about alcohol, drugs and chems (including slamming packs). Both are open to anyone, regardless of where you live.
- Tuesdays 5pm to 8pm with GRIP, the Camden and Islington Foundation Trust chems service
Slamming packs are also provided by our Health Advisors – drop in to ask for this.
Bus: 10, 14, 24, 29, 73, 134, 390
Tube: Warren Street (Northern, Victoria lines), Euston Square (Circle, Hammersmith, Metropolitan lines)
Rail: King's Cross St Pancras
Fertility awareness sessions
Learn about fertility and the reproductive cycle, and how to avoid or achieve pregnancy.
Read more about our free fertility awareness sessions
The UK’s best value condoms and lube online
Go to NHS Freedoms Shop