Mortimer Market Centre
Capper Street, off Tottenham Court Road,
020 3317 5100
Mortimer Market Centre, in central London, offers free, confidential, sexual and reproductive health (GUM) services.
Services are provided for both men and women, and include:
- Treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs / STDs)
- STI (STD) tests and walk in rapid HIV tests
- Information and advice about sexual health
- Hepatitis A, B and C tests for people at risk
- Hepatitis A and B vaccination for people at risk
- Free condoms and lube
- Emergency contraception
- Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEPSE) treatment available within 72 hours of sexual exposure to HIV
- Psychological assessment and counselling for problems related to HIV and sexual health
- The Bridge Service, helping people with learning disabilities to access sexual health services
How can someone be referred?
You do not need a referral from a general practitioner (GP) or healthcare professional to access this service.
Sexual health service, including chlamydia screening: please call to make an appointment.
Walk-in rapid HIV testing: no need to make an appointment, just walk in, but spaces are limited.
If you have an urgent problem please phone the clinic for advice.
Bus: 10, 14, 24, 29, 73, 134, 390
Tube: Warren Street (Northern, Victoria lines), Euston Square (Circle, Hammersmith, Metropolitan lines)
Rail: King's Cross St Pancras