Inpatient mental health wards
Inpatient mental health wards provide a safe and therapeutic environment for people with acute mental health problems.
CNWL has a number of inpatient mental health wards at locations across five London boroughs. We are committed to providing a local bed for those who need it.
All our wards have single, same-sex accommodation, as well as same-sex living areas and garden space. Intensive treatment is provided on inpatient wards and recovery is promoted from the very beginning of admission. The wards have a weekly programme of activities which can include therapies such as arts, cooking, exercise classes and group meetings.
Wards are staffed by nurses, psychiatrists, therapists, pharmacists, junior medical staff, healthcare assistants and activity coordinators.
Where can you find this service?
- AAmazon Ward, Danube Ward, Ganges Ward, Thames WardSt Charles Hospital, Mental Health Unit, Exmoor Street , Kensington and Chelsea, London, W10 6DZmore service details
- BFerneley Ward, Eastlake WardNorthwick Park Hospital, Watford Road, Harrow, London, HA1 3UJmore service details
- CFrays Ward, Crane WardRiverside Centre, Pield Heath Road , Hillingdon, Greater London, UB8 3NNmore service details
- DMulberry South WardSouth Kensington & Chelsea Mental Health Centre, 1 Nightingale Place, London, SW10 9NGmore service details
- EPond Ward, Pine Ward, Shore WardPark Royal Mental Health Centre, Central Way, off Acton Lane, London, NW10 7NSmore service details
- FVincent Ward, Ebury Ward, Gerrard WardGordon Hospital, Bloomburg Street, London , SW1V 2RHmore service details