Addictions and substance misuse
CNWL is a leading provider of addiction and substance misuse treatment and recovery services based in London.
We provide high quality community and inpatient addiction treatment options, including treatment for dependence on alcohol and a range of drugs (heroin, cocaine, stimulants, cannabis, benzodiazepines, 'Club Drugs' etc).
All our services provide evidence-based treatment pathways, based on the latest national guidelines. We are fully registered and compliant with the Care Quality Commission and our staff teams are highly skilled: many are nationally recognised experts in the field of substance misuse and addictions.
Our addiction services are renowned for being high quality, run by highly skilled professionals and for achieving excellent outcomes for our service users. We provide NHS and non-NHS treatment.
The groundbreaking services include the National Problem Gambling Clinic, the Centre for Compulsive and Addictive Behaviour, the Club Drug Clinic, and the Max Glatt Inpatient Unit, which provides treatment for drug and alcohol dependency.
The addictions service is led by Dr Karim Dar (Clinical Director) and Annette Dale-Perera (Strategic Director of Addiction and Offender Care), both with reputations as national experts. Annette is currently on the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs and UK Drug Policy Commission. Our other experts include Dr Owen Bowden-Jones, Chair of the Royal College of Psychiatrists Addictions Faculty, and Dr Ryan Kemp, Chair of the British Psychology Society Addictions Faculty.
Where can you find this service?
- ACentre for Compulsive and Addictive BehaviourCrowther Market, 282 North End Road , London, SW6 1NHmore service details
- BCNWL Club Drug Clinic69 Warwick Road, Earls Court, London, SW5 9HBmore service details
- CCNWL Employment ServicesLatimer House, 40-48 Hanson Street, London, W1W 6ULmore service details
- DHammersmith & Fulham Community Drug and Alcohol Service (CDAS)Crowther Market, 282 North End Road, London, SW6 1NHmore service details
- EHillingdon Drug & Alcohol Services (HDAS)Old Bank House, 64 High Street, Uxbridge, Greater London, UB8 1JPmore service details
- FKensington & Chelsea Community Assessment and Primary Service (CAPS)69 Warwick Road, Earls Court, London, SW5 9HBmore service details
- GKingston Wellbeing ServiceSurbiton Health Centre, Ewell Road, Surbiton, KT6 6EZmore service details
- HNational Problem Gambling ClinicCrowther Market282 North End Road , London, SW6 1NHmore service details
- INorth Westminster Drug and Alcohol Service474 Harrow Road, London, W9 3RUmore service details
- JRecovery Intervention Services -Southall (RISE)3-4 Featherstone Terrace, Southall, Middlesex, UB2 5ALmore service details
- KRecovery Intervention Services Ealing (RISE)99-103 The Broadway, Uxbridge Road , Ealing, Greater London, W13 9BP more service details
- LThe Junction Drug and Alcohol Service27 Station Road Harlesden , London, NW10 4UPmore service details
- MWest Sussex Addictions Service (Burgess Hill)Suite 14, The Forum, 277 London Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9QUmore service details
- NWest Sussex Addictions Service (Chichester)The Old Post Office, Old Post Office Mews, South Pallant, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1XPmore service details
- OWest Sussex Addictions Service (Clock Walk Project)Unit 3-6 Clock Walk, 7-11 High Street, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1SGmore service details
- PWest Sussex Addictions Service (Crawley)The Orchard, 1-2 Glen Eagles Court, Brighton Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 6ADmore service details
- QWest Sussex Addictions Service (Worthing)Emel House, 30-32 Teville Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1UGmore service details