Community health services for children & families
Community health services for children and families are designed to support them from birth through their school years.
Services are provided in the home, or community settings such as schools and specialist clinics.
- Child development services
- Community children’s nursing services
- Health visiting
- Services for looked-after children
- Paediatric occupational therapy
- Paediatric physiotherapy
- Paediatric speech and language therapy
- School nursing
Where can you find this service?
No Community health services for children & families found.