Disability support services help people with a disability or mobility problems to remain independent by providing equipment loans, including wheelchairs, and advice and information.
Services are for people with long- or short-term conditions, including illness, getting older, a disability or an accident, and include:
- Equipment loans services: devices and equipment to help people with their daily routines, and to remain or return home after a hospital stay
- Independent living services: information and advice to support people experiencing difficulties with daily living
- Wheelchair services: manual wheelchairs and electronically powered indoor and outdoor chairs
Where can you find this service?
- ACamden and Islington Wheelchair ServicePeckwater Centre, 6 Peckwater Street , Camden, London, NW5 2TXmore service details
- BHillingdon Centre for Independent Living (HCIL)Wood End Centre, Judge Heath Lane, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 2PBmore service details
- CMilton Keynes Equipment Loans Servicec/o Millbrook HealthcareUnit 3, Denbigh Hall, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 7QTmore service details
- DMilton Keynes Wheelchair ServiceMilton Keynes Wheelchair Service, Whalley Drive, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 6ENmore service details