CNWL Recovery College
Recovery describes your personal journey with mental health issues and the steps you take to rebuild and live a meaningful and satisfying life.
CNWL Recovery College offers a wide range of courses and workshops which are co-designed and co-delivered by peer recovery trainers (people with lived experience of mental health issues) and mental health practitioners.
The College aims to:
- Offer support for people who use mental health services, and enable them to become experts in their own self-care.
- Enable people to better understand mental health conditions and support people in their personal recovery journeys.
Courses and workshops are free for people in the following groups:
- People who currently use CNWL services
- People who have used CNWL services in the last six months
- Supporters (family, friends or carers) of people who use CNWL services or people who have been discharged from CNWL services in the last six months
- CNWL staff (including Local Authority staff working within CNWL integrated services)
- GPs who deliver services within the Trust's catchment area
- Carer support workers from the voluntary sector.