Community learning disability services
The Community Learning Disabilities Service is committed to providing support for people with complex or challenging behaviour in a community setting for Brent and Harrow.
Our community health teams for people with a learning disability consist of multi-disciplinary staff teams made up of: community nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists, physiotherapists, speech therapists and a range of other support workers. We provide assessment and treatment to people in their choice of environment, whether that be in their own home or an alternative community setting such as a local clinic, school, college, day service, supported living, residential setting, care home or hospital.
How to access these services:
For more information please contact:
Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust
Learning Disabilities Service
The Kingswood Centre
134 Honeypot Lane
London NW9 9QY
Tel: 020 8238 0900
Simon Chanase, Community Services Manager
Where can you find this service?
- AHillingdon Community Learning Disability Health TeamHillingdon Civic Centre 3W/01 High Street , Uxbridge , Middlesex, UB8 1UWmore service details
- BSt Andrew's HouseSt Andrew's Court, 1-4 River Front, Enfield, Greater London, EN1 3SYmore service details
- CKensington & Chelsea Learning Disability Service1-9 St Marks Road, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W11 1RGmore service details
- DRiverside CentreHillingdon Hospital, Pield Heath Road, Uxbridge, Greater London, UB8 3NNmore service details
- ELisson Grove215 Lisson Grove, Westminster, London, NW8 8LWmore service details