Home treatment rapid response teams (HTRRT)
Home treatment rapid response teams help avoid admission to a mental health inpatient ward by supporting people in acute mental crisis in their homes.
The teams have doctors, nurses, social workers, occupational therapists and support workers who are available to support patients, carers and their families.
The teams also help people who have been discharged from hospital as they make the transition back into the community.
Our home treatment teams include a 24-hour rapid response service (to respond to emergency and urgent referrals). Emergency and urgent referrals should be made through the Single Point of Access which is open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. All patients are provided with a crisis card with details of who to call in an emergency.
Eligibility criteria and referrals
Eligibility criteria and referrals vary according to location. For details, choose a service from the list below the map.
Where can you find this service?
- ABrent Home Treatment Rapid Response TeamPark Royal Mental Health Centre, Central Way, off Acton Lane , London, NW10 7NSmore service details
- BHarrow Home Treatment Rapid Response TeamNorthwick Park Hospital, Watford Road, Harrow, Greater London, HA1 3UJmore service details
- CHillingdon Home Treatment Rapid Response TeamMaple Lodge, Hillingdon Hospital, Pield Heath Road, Hillingdon, Greater London, UB8 3NNmore service details
- DMilton Keynes Acute Home Treatment TeamMilton Keynes Hospital, Standing Way , Eaglestone, Milton Keynes , MK6 5NGmore service details
- ENorth Kensington & Chelsea Home Treatment Rapid Response TeamSt Charles Hospital, Mental Health Unit, Exmoor Street, London, W10 6DZmore service details
- FSouth Kensington & Chelsea Home Treatment Rapid Response TeamSouth Kensington & Chelsea Mental Health Centre, 1 Nightingale Place, London, SW10 9NGmore service details
- GWestminster Home Treatment Rapid Response TeamGordon Hospital, Bloomburg Street, London, SW1V 2RHmore service details