Talking Therapies is a national NHS programme increasing the availability of services across England offering treatments for people with depression and anxiety disorders.
There are times when everyone feels stressed or unhappy. Generally these bad times pass, but sometimes there are problems that do not go away and it gets harder and harder to cope.
Talking about your problems can really help and Talking Therapies services give you time to talk. The service can help you learn ways to help yourself so you feel more able to cope with your problems. Specialist staff can provide talking therapies and self-help courses to help with common mental health difficulties such as stress, worry and low mood.
How to access these services:
Talking Therapies is a free, confidential NHS service and is available to adults (over 18) who are registered with a GP in the local area. Please call or email using the details below for more information or to discuss referrals.
Where can you find this service?
- ABrent Talking TherapiesFairfields House, Fairfields Crescent, Roe Green, , Kingsbury , London, NW9 0PSmore service details
- BHarrow Talking TherapiesT-Block, Northwick Park Hospital, London, HA1 3UJmore service details
- CHillingdon Talking TherapiesMill House38 Riverside Way, Off Rockingham Road , Uxbridge, UB8 2YFmore service details
- DMilton Keynes Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT)Stantonbury Health Centre, Purbeck, , Stantonbury, Milton Keynes, MK14 6BLmore service details
- EWestminster Talking Therapies (North)11 Praed Street , London, W2 1NJmore service details
- FWestminster Talking Therapies (South)192-198 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 1DXmore service details