Community mental health teams
About the teams
Our community mental health teams work with patients to develop recovery goals and offer continuity of care. They will assess the needs of the patient to make sure the treatment provided is personalised. They also offer more intensive care when people need it most and help patients to work towards greater independence in managing health and wellbeing.
How to make a referral
Our Single Point of Access (SPA) provides a first point of contact for people wishing to access adult community mental health services in Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster.
Where can you find this service?
- ABrent North Community Mental Health Team15 Brondesbury Road, Brent, London, NW6 6BX more service details
- BBrent South Community Mental Health Team15 Brondesbury Road, Brent, London, NW6 6BXmore service details
- CHarrow East Community Mental Health TeamBentley House - 2nd Floor 15 - 21 Headstone Drive, Harrow and Wealdstone, HA3 5QXmore service details
- DHarrow West Community Mental Health TeamBentley House - 1st Floor 15 - 21 Headstone Drive, Harrow and Wealdstone, HA3 5QXmore service details
- EHillingdon East Community Mental Health TeamMead House, Hayes End Road, Hayes, London, UB4 8EWmore service details
- FHillingdon North Community Mental Health TeamPembroke Centre 90 Pembroke Road , Ruislip Manor, HA4 8NQmore service details
- GHillingdon West Community Mental Health TeamMead House Hayes End Road , Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8EWmore service details
- HNorth Kensington and Chelsea Community Mental Health TeamPall Mall Centre 150 Barlby Road, London, W10 6BSmore service details
- INorth Westminster Community Mental Health Team7a Woodfield Road, Westminster, London , W9 2NW more service details
- JSouth Kensington and Chelsea Community Mental Health Team1 Nightingale Place , Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW10 9NGmore service details
- KSouth Westminster Community Mental Health Team190 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Westminster, London, SW1V 1DXmore service details