Community recovery teams
Community recovery teams bring together a range of health care professionals who each have specialist skills who work with people who have complex and severe mental health problems.
There are a range of professions within the integrated health and social care recovery teams, including psychiatrists, community psychiatric nurses (CPN), social workers, approved mental health professionals (AMHPs), psychologists, occupational therapists and pharmacists. Other members of the team include the team manager and administrators.
Other staff such as peer support workers, mental health support workers, benefits workers, employment specialists, arts therapists and psychotherapists also work as part of the team.
Services are provided in Milton Keynes and the London boroughs of Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster.
Eligibility criteria and referrals
Eligibility criteria and referrals vary according to location. For details, choose a service from the list below the map.
Where can you find this service?
- ABrent Community Recovery Team15 Brondesbury Road, London, NW6 6BXmore service details
- BHarrow Community Recovery TeamAtkins House19 Marshall Close, Harrow, HA1 4DHmore service details
- CHillingdon Community Recovery TeamMead House, Hayes End Road, Hillingdon, UB4 8EWmore service details
- DMilton Keynes Recovery and Rehabilitation TeamWestcroft Health Centre1 Savill Lane, Westcroft, Milton Keynes , MK4 4EN more service details
- ENorth Kensington & Chelsea Community Recovery TeamPall Mall Centre151 Barlby Road, London , W10 6BSmore service details
- FNorth Westminster Community Recovery Team7A Woodfield Road, London, W9 3XZmore service details
- GSouth Kensington & Chelsea Community Recovery TeamSouth Kensington & Chelsea Mental Health Centre1 Nightingale Place, London, SW10 9NGmore service details
- HSouth Westminster Community Recovery Team190 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 1DXmore service details