Mental health rehabilitation
Rehabilitation services provide long-term care and support to service users with ongoing mental health needs in 24 hour staffed placements, either in inpatient units or the community.
Rehabilitation services provide intensive therapeutic treatments to help people develop independent living skills and improve their quality of life.
Where can you find this service?
- A2 Colham Green Road2 Colham Green Road, Pield Heath Road, Hillingdon, London, UB8 3NNmore service details
- B331 Harlesden Road331 Harlesden Road, Willesden, London, NW10 3RXmore service details
- CBluebell Lodge7a Woodfield Road, London, W9 2NWmore service details
- DCherrywood Mental Health Rehabilitation UnitCherrywood House2 Gregories Drive, Wavendon Gate, Milton Keynes, MK7 7HLmore service details
- EChurch Road4 Church Road, London, NW10 9PX more service details
- FCraven Park71 Craven Park, London, NW10 8SR more service details
- GDean Road19 Dean Road, Willesden, London, NW2 5ABmore service details
- HFairlight27-29 Fairlight Avenue, Harlesden, London, NW10 8AL more service details
- IHanover Road174 Hanover Road, London, NW10 3DPmore service details
- JHorton Rehabilitation ServicesThe Link, 10 Haven Drive, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 7HAmore service details
- KKingswood Centre: Kenton WardKingswood Centre, 134 Honeypot Lane, Kingsbury, London, NW9 9QYmore service details
- LRosedale Court75-79 Greenford Road , Harrow, Greater London, HA1 3QFmore service details
- MRoxbourne Complex & Annex41 Rayners Lane, Harrow , Greater London, HA2 0UEmore service details
- NWembley Park Drive73 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, London, HA9 8HEmore service details