Mental health rehabilitation
Rehabilitation services provide long-term care and support to service users with ongoing mental health needs in 24 hour staffed placements, either in inpatient units or the community.
Rehabilitation services provide intensive therapeutic treatments to help people develop independent living skills and improve their quality of life.
Where can you find this service?
- ACherrywood Mental Health Rehabilitation UnitCherrywood House2 Gregories Drive, Wavendon Gate, Milton Keynes, MK7 7HLmore service details
- BHorton Rehabilitation ServicesThe Link, 10 Haven Drive, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 7HAmore service details
- CKingswood Centre: Kenton WardKingswood Centre, 134 Honeypot Lane, Kingsbury, London, NW9 9QYmore service details
- D2 Colham Green Road2 Colham Green Road, Pield Heath Road, Hillingdon, London, UB8 3NNmore service details
- EBluebell Lodge7a Woodfield Road, London, W9 2NWmore service details
- FRoxbourne Complex & Annex41 Rayners Lane, Harrow , Greater London, HA2 0UEmore service details
- GRosedale Court75-79 Greenford Road , Harrow, Greater London, HA1 3QFmore service details
- HFairlight27-29 Fairlight Avenue, Harlesden, London, NW10 8AL more service details
- I331 Harlesden Road331 Harlesden Road, Willesden, London, NW10 3RXmore service details
- JWembley Park Drive73 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, London, HA9 8HEmore service details
- KCraven Park71 Craven Park, London, NW10 8SR more service details
- LDean Road19 Dean Road, Willesden, London, NW2 5ABmore service details
- MHanover Road174 Hanover Road, London, NW10 3DPmore service details
- NChurch Road4 Church Road, London, NW10 9PX more service details