Inpatient rehabilitation is provided for people who have complex mental health problems and where previous placements have been unable to meet their needs.
There is a range of services to meet different service user needs and levels of support. The services provide a homely environment for people with mental health problems.
Qualified and experienced teams support service users to develop the necessary skills for independent living, including practical skills, mental health management and feeling prepared psychologically.
Service users and their relatives or carers are encouraged to work with staff to draw up a programme of care. The programme includes learning or relearning life skills, a range of group and individual therapies, activities and access to leisure, education and employment opportunities in the community.
Eligibility criteria and referrals
Eligibility criteria and referrals vary according to location. For details, choose a service from the list below the map.
Where can you find this service?
- A2 Colham Green Road2 Colham Green Road, Pield Heath Road, Hillingdon, London, UB8 3NNmore service details
- BBluebell Lodge7a Woodfield Road, London, W9 2NWmore service details
- CCherrywood Mental Health Rehabilitation UnitCherrywood House2 Gregories Drive, Wavendon Gate, Milton Keynes, MK7 7HLmore service details
- DFairlight27-29 Fairlight Avenue, Harlesden, London, NW10 8AL more service details
- EHorton Rehabilitation ServicesThe Link, 10 Haven Drive, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 7HAmore service details
- FKingswood Centre: Kenton WardKingswood Centre, 134 Honeypot Lane, Kingsbury, London, NW9 9QYmore service details
- GRosedale Court75-79 Greenford Road , Harrow, Greater London, HA1 3QFmore service details
- HRoxbourne Complex & Annex41 Rayners Lane, Harrow , Greater London, HA2 0UEmore service details