Supported housing consists of independent flats or bedsits with some communal facilities and 24 hour staff support.
Staff provide individual sessions to each service user to enable them to develop community living skills with the aim to move on to less supported accommodation within a year. The main focus is promoting independence.
How to access these services
Applications for supported housing can be made by care coordinators.
Where can you find this service?
- A331 Harlesden Road331 Harlesden Road, Willesden, London, NW10 3RXmore service details
- BChurch Road4 Church Road, London, NW10 9PX more service details
- CCraven Park71 Craven Park, London, NW10 8SR more service details
- DDean Road19 Dean Road, Willesden, London, NW2 5ABmore service details
- EHanover Road174 Hanover Road, London, NW10 3DPmore service details
- FWembley Park Drive73 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, London, HA9 8HEmore service details