CNWL provides high quality advice, assessment, treatment and health care services to people at all points along the criminal justice pathway.
Working in partnership with the criminal justice system and other agencies, we provide responsive, dependable and high quality primary care, mental health and substance misuse services to existing offenders (and those at risk of offending) in the communities we serve, to improve their health status and to encourage social inclusion.
Our motto: caring not judging.
We provide primary care, substance misuse and mental health services at male and female prisons and young offender institutions in London, Milton Keynes and south-east England.
Our specialist community forensic services provide intensive case management to those in the community who have offended and those at risk of offending, and also provide assessment, liaison and diversion to the courts, police stations and probation teams.
- Adult prisons and immigration removal centre services
- Community offender health services
- Inpatient secure services
- Youth offender institutes and secure training centres
If you have any queries about any of the offender care services we provide, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can you find this service?
- AAll healthcare servicesHMP & YOI Holloway, HMP Winchester and Medway Secure Training Centremore service details
- BIRC Heathrow (Colnbrook and Harmondsworth) All healthcareColnbrook Bypass Harmondsworth , West Drayton, Middlesex,, UB7 0FXmore service details
- CMedway Secure Training Centre (Mental Health Service)Sir Evelyn Road Rochester , ME1 3YBmore service details
- DHMP Coldingley (Mental Health and Primary Care Service)Shaftesbury Road Bisley Woking Surrey , GU24 9EXmore service details
- EHMP/YOI Downview (Mental Health and Primary Care Service)Sutton Lane Sutton Surrey , SM2 5PDmore service details
- FHMP High Down (Mental Health and Primary Care Service)High Down Lane Sutton Surrey , SM2 5PJmore service details
- GHMP Send (Mental Health and Primary Care Service)Ripley Road Woking Surrey , GU23 7LJmore service details
- HHarmondsworth Immigration Removal CentreColnbrook Bypass, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 0HB more service details
- IHMYOI Cookham Wood (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service)Sir Evelyn Road, , Rochester, Kent, ME1 3LUmore service details
- JHMP Winchester (Primary Care and Integrated Substance Misuse Service)HMP Winchester Primary Care Services Romsey Road, Winchester , Hampshire, SO22 5DFmore service details
- KHendon Health Assessment, Liaison and Diversion Service (HAALD)Hendon Magistrates Court, The Hyde, Hendon, London , NW9 7BYmore service details
- LHMP Woodhill (Primary Care and Mental Health Service)HMP Woodhill, Tattenhoe Street, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK4 4DA more service details
- MWestminster Police Liaison and Diversion Service3rd Floor, Latimer House, 40-48 Hanson Street , London, W1W 6UL more service details
- NHammersmith Magistrates' Court: Liaison and Diversion ServiceHammersmith Magistrates' Court, 181 Talgarth Road, London, W6 8DNmore service details
- OHMP & YOI Bronzefield (Mental Health In-reach Service)HMP & YOI Bronzefield, Woodthorpe Road,, Ashford, Greater London, TW15 3JZ more service details
- PJava House Forensic Step-down Rehabilitation UnitPark Royal Mental Health Centre, Central Way, off Acton Lane, London, NW10 7NS more service details
- QPark Royal Mental Health Centre: Tasman Ward Low Secure UnitPark Royal Mental Health Centre, Central Way, off Acton Lane, London, NW10 7NSmore service details
- RWestminster Forensic Community Service (FoCuS)Pall Mall Centre, 150 Barlby Road, London, W10 6BSmore service details
- SCentral Criminal Court: Liaison and Diversion ServiceOld Bailey, Central Criminal Court, 15 Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7EHmore service details
- THillingdon Health Assessment, Advice, Liaison and Diversion (HAALD) ServiceThe Court House, Harefield Road, Uxbridge, Greater London, UB8 1PQmore service details
- UKensington & Chelsea Forensic Community Service (FoCuS)Pall Mall Centre, 150 Barlby Road, London, W10 6BSmore service details
- VHarrow Forensic Community Service (FoCuS)Atkins House, 19 Marshall Close, Harrow, Greater London, HA1 4DHmore service details