Sexual health services for men who have sex with men (MSM)
Men who have sex with men (MSM) are advised to have a routine sexual health check-up at least once a year.
Sexual health outreach services
Some people find it difficult to access regular clinics. Therefore we offer sexual health outreach services for men who have sex with men, and can provide:
- Information and advice about sexual health and safer sex
- Hepatitis B vaccinations
- HIV fast testing
- Full sexual health screening
If you have any symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone who has an infection you should go to one of our regular clinics (see below), as we do not offer treatment in any of our outreach services.
You can find us at the following satellite clinics:
- Central Station, 37 Wharfdale Road, London N1 9SD on the third Tuesday of the month from 16:00-19:00. All of the above services are offered at this venue.
- The Vault, 139b-143 Whitfield Street, W1T 5EN on the first and third Thursday of the month from 15:30-18:00. There is an entrance fee to access this venue. However our services are free. We only offer HIV fast tests at this venue.
Our regular clinics offer:
- sexual health check-ups
- rapid HIV testing
- hepatitis A and B vaccinations
- condoms and lube
- information and advice about sexual health and safer sex
- information and advice about chem sex, including slamming packs
- treatment for STIs and referral for HIV care
To make an appointment at one of our regular clinics or for more information, telephone 020 3317 5252.
If you have multiple partners, you need to have a check-up every three months. This is important, because most men don’t have any symptoms when they have a sexually transmitted infection (STI) or HIV. This increases the risk of harming your health and passing on the infection to your sexual partner(s).
STI symptoms can include:
- discharge coming from your penis or rectum
- pain when peeing or peeing more often than normal
- lumps, bumps, sores or wounds on your genitals
- a rash on your body
If you have any symptoms like these, please try to see us as soon as possible.
As a man who has sex with men, you need to know:
- how HIV and other STIs are transmitted
- your HIV status
- that you are vaccinated against hepatitis B
- how often and where to get tested for HIV and STIs
- about PEP and when you need to take it
Advice about Chems:
We have two drop in sessions at the Mortimer Market Centre where you can get more information and advice about alcohol, drugs and chems (including slamming packs). Both are open to anyone, regardless of where you live. These are:
- Mondays 9am to 12noon with Antidote, the LGBT London drug and alcohol service
- Tuesdays 5pm to 8pm with GRIP, the Camden and Islington Foundation Trust chems service
Where can you find this service?
No Sexual health services for men who have sex with men (MSM) found.
The UK’s best value condoms and lube online
Go to NHS Freedoms Shop