Our free, confidential clinics offer contraceptive (family planning) and sexual health services.
You can find a full list of our centres under the map below.
I need emergency contraception (morning after pill or emergency intrauterine contraception "coil")
I need a pregnancy test
I would like a referral for abortion
More information about abortion and self-referral for abortion can be found on the NHS Choices website
I'm looking for advice about and/or provision of reversible methods of contraception including the:
Please note, we offer fast-track appointments for repeat prescriptions
I would like a fitting or removal of my:
My cervical screening (smear test) is due
Please note, you will need to be registered with a GP
Sterilisation - advice only
We can offer advice about sterilisation but you will need to see you GP for a referral
I would like free condoms and lube
Download a copy of our information sheet: Advice for clients prior to an IUD or IUS fitting
You can also find further information and resources on our leaflets page
Our services are open to everyone apart from:
- Our consultant-led clinics for complex contraception problems (at Archway Centre, Hillside Primary Care Centre and Margaret Pyke Centre) are available by referral from the general clinics based at these sites or by GP referral.
- In Hillingdon, provision of the IUS (Mirena coil), for the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding and ring pessary insertion (for prolapsed womb) are by GP referral only.
Service times vary, and evening and Saturday morning sessions are available at some clinics. Some clinics are walk-in only, others are appointment-only. Choose a clinic from the list below for more information.
Walk-in clinics are only able to see a limited number of patients. This varies according to the number of staff available. Clinics are run on a first come, first served basis, so when demand for services is high, appointment slots are filled quickly.
Where can you find this service?
- AArchway Centre for Sexual Health and Contraceptive Care681-689 Holloway Road, Archway, London, N19 5SEmore service details
- BBelsize Priory Health Centre: Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinic208 Belsize Road, London, NW6 4DXmore service details
- CCrowndale Health Centre: Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinic57-59 Crowndale Road, London, NW1 1TNmore service details
- DFinsbury Health Centre: Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinic17 Pine Street, London, EC1R 0JHmore service details
- EHesa Primary Care Centre: Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinic52 Station Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 4DDmore service details
- FHillside Primary Care Centre: Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinic150 Hilltop Avenue, Harlesden, London, NW10 8RYmore service details
- GMargaret Pyke CentreCapper Street, off Tottenham Court Road, London, WC1E 6JBmore service details
- HThe Bridge Service for People with Learning Disabilities(Available at Mortimer Market Centre and Archway Centre)more service details
- IUxbridge Health Centre: Sexual and Reproductive Health ClinicChippendale Waye, Uxbridge, UB8 1QJmore service details
- JWestmead Clinic: Sexual and Reproductive Health ClinicWest Mead, South Ruislip, HA4 0TNmore service details