Outpatient eating disorder services
The service provides specialist outpatient care for adult patients (aged 16 years and over) with a range of eating problems.
Interventions for outpatients, usually delivered in the form of one session per week (reducing as the patient progresses), include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Family/systemic therapy
- Supportive clinical management
Given the nature of the eating disorders, motivational work is a key part of each of these treatments.
How to access these services
For more information, including how to make a referral, see the Vincent Square website
Where can you find this service?
- AHarrow Outpatient Eating Disorder ServiceNorthwick Park Mental Health Centre, Watford Road, Harrow, London, HA1 3UJmore service details
- BVincent Square Outpatient Eating Disorder Service (national)1 Nightingale Place, London , SW10 9NGmore service details