CNWL operates a temporary worker bank, under the Temporary Resourcing and Rostering Department
Whether it’s working in areas that include Milton Keynes, Camden, Hillingdon, Brent, Harrow or Westminster, or you have skill sets that are suitable in service areas such as Addictions and Offender Care, Community Health, CAMHS or in learning disabilities, we’ve got somewhere for you.
We really value our employees and we’ve increased our pay rates on the Bank for Band 5, 6 and 7 bank workers across the Trust to match the Agenda for Change 2015 pay scales.
As well as gaining access to our Occupational Health service we also provide access to the EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) Benefits programme offered by the Trust to help manage the physical and psychological health of all our Bank workers and staff.
CNWL Nurse Bank is looking for a range of qualified nurses, healthcare assistants and support staff across a range of service areas including:
- Addictions and Offender Care
- Mental Health
- Sexual Health
- CAMHS and Eating Disorders
- Talking Therapies
- Learning Disabilities
- Community Nurses
- Health visitors
- GP and hospital support services
- General nursing services
- Support services
Our services are located throughout:
- London including Camden, Hillingdon, Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Kensington and Chelsea and
- Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire
If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact details. We will then send you information about the RGN recruitment process.
Health care assistants and support workers: all recruitment onto the bank for these roles is done via the NHS Jobs website. If and when we are recruiting, you will find the opportunity advertised there.
Admin and clerical workers and medical secretaries: please email email@example.com with your contact details.
Bank work offers you flexible working opportunities. Among the benefits are:
- Gaining additional experience in a field of interest
- Earning some additional money
- Keeping your skills up-to-date
- Staying informed about available work with the state-of-the-art electronic bank system: you can see shifts and get texts/emails about work when you join
- Pay rates in line with Agenda for Change
- Holiday pay as required under the Working Time Directive
- Option to join the NHS Pension Scheme
- Access to training