Side Menu ☰
- Data protection
- Data Protection Act 1998 – Fair Processing Notice
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Publication scheme
- Hello my name is ...
- CNWL International
- Our services at home
- How CNWL can help: The support process
- Training and developing solutions for a sustainable workforce
- Our people
- Board of directors
- Board meetings and papers
- Borough directors
- Divisional directors
- Staff awards - Hidden Gems
- Blog - In conversation
- Planning, performance and reports
- Quality strategy
- Safer staffing
- Trust policies
- Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships
- North West London STP
- North Central London STP
- Bedford, Luton and Milton Keynes STP
- Service Redesign
- Know your rights
- Vision and values
- Equality and diversity
- Equality and diversity initiatives
- Brent, Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster Mental Health NHS Trust,
- Harrow and Hillingdon Healthcare Trust, and
- the substance misuse service component of Hounslow which was previously provided by Hounslow and Spelthorne Community and Mental Health NHS Trust.
We are constantly developing our organisation to provide modern, dependable services that meet the needs of the people within the communities that we serve.
CNWL integrates Milton Keynes Community Health Services in April 2013.
The Trust is awarded a new contract to provide the mental health in-reach service at HMP Bronzefield, a women-only prison located in Ashford, Middlesex.
CNWL is awarded the contract to provide physical and mental health services in Milton Keynes.
CNWL integrates with Hillingdon Community Health in January 2011 and Camden Provider Services in April 2011.
The Trust is awarded a contract to provide a full healthcare service (primary care, mental health and substance misuse services) to HMP Wormwood Scrubs, HMP Holloway and HMYOI Feltham. Read more about prison services
Enfield inpatient learning disability services joins CNWL.
The Trust is awarded Foundation Trust status and becomes Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust.
Hillingdon Child, Family and Adolescent Consultation Service (a child and adolescent mental health service) joins the Trust.
Central and North West London NHS Mental Health Trust is formed following a merger of following organisations:
Foundation trust constitution
- Board of directors