Side Menu ☰
- Data protection
- General Data Protection Regulation – Privacy Notice
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Publication scheme
- Hello my name is ...
- Our people
- Board of directors
- Board meetings and papers
- Borough directors
- Divisional directors
- Staff awards - Annual Gems and Hidden Gems
- Blog - In conversation
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Equality Act 2010
- Public equalities documents
- Accessible information standards
- Equality and Diversity initiatives
- Planning, performance and reports
- Quality strategy
- Conflict of interest
- Safer staffing
- Trust policies
- Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships
- North West London STP
- North Central London STP
- Bedford, Luton and Milton Keynes STP
- Infection, prevention and control
- Service Redesign
- Know your rights
- Vision and values
- Brent, Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster Mental Health NHS Trust,
- Harrow and Hillingdon Healthcare Trust, and
- the substance misuse service component of Hounslow which was previously provided by Hounslow and Spelthorne Community and Mental Health NHS Trust.
We are constantly developing our organisation to provide modern, dependable services that meet the needs of the people within the communities that we serve.
CNWL opens first London unit for young people with a learning disability
CNWL expand community services in Camden
New integrated health and social care service in Ealing
New combined health visiting and school nursing service for 0-19 year olds launched
CNWL opens Lavender Walk, a new mental health unit for children
New 24 hour nursing service is a life line for people in Hillingdon launched called Your Life Line
New HIV services launched in Surrey
New sexual health services launched in boroughs of Haringey and Barnet
New 3 Borough community sexual health services launched
All of our acute services went Smoke-free. The three borough Community Independence Service (CIS) joined the Trust. Health and Wellbeing strategy launched for staff
Single Point of Access Launched, providing 24/7 mental crisis support
2014 The Homelessness Prevention Initiative (HPI) launched by the Joint Homeslessness Team.
CNWL is restructured into Divisions, to support flexibility and greater localism.
2013 CNWL integrates Milton Keynes Community Health Services in April 2013.
2012 The Trust is awarded a new contract to provide the mental health in-reach service at HMP Bronzefield, a women-only prison located in Ashford, Middlesex. CNWL is awarded the contract to provide physical and mental health services in Milton Keynes.
2011 CNWL integrates with Hillingdon Community Health in January 2011 and Camden Provider Services in April 2011.
2010 The Trust is awarded a contract to provide a full healthcare service (primary care, mental health and substance misuse services) to HMP Wormwood Scrubs, HMP Holloway and HMYOI Feltham. Read more about prison services
2009 Enfield inpatient learning disability services joins CNWL.
2007 The Trust is awarded Foundation Trust status and becomes Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust. Hillingdon Child, Family and Adolescent Consultation Service (a child and adolescent mental health service) joins the Trust.
2002 Central and North West London NHS Mental Health Trust is formed following a merger of following organisations:
Foundation trust constitution
- Board of directors