Side Menu ☰
- Data protection
- Data Protection Act 1998 – Fair Processing Notice
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Publication scheme
- Hello my name is ...
- CNWL International
- Our services at home
- How CNWL can help: The support process
- Training and developing solutions for a sustainable workforce
- Our people
- Board of directors
- Board meetings and papers
- Borough directors
- Divisional directors
- Staff awards - Hidden Gems
- Blog - In conversation
- Planning, performance and reports
- Quality strategy
- Safer staffing
- Trust policies
- Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships
- North West London STP
- North Central London STP
- Bedford, Luton and Milton Keynes STP
- Service Redesign
- Know your rights
- Vision and values
- Equality and diversity
- Equality and diversity initiatives
- An extensive range of training for nurses, doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists and other healthcare support staff which can either be delivered locally or in the UK.
- Delivered in the UK with an option of onsite observation and mentoring.
- Training which is delivered in your country.
- E-learning or distance learning on a select range of topics.
Training and developing solutions for a sustainable workforce
One of the key areas to help implement the changes identified is in the training and development of your staff – your teams need to be provided with the right skill mix to run your high quality services.
CNWL are a lead provider of education and offer accredited undergraduate and postgraduate medical training in a wide range of specialities (including psychiatry, sexual health, paediatrics and care of the elderly) in conjunction with Imperial College, and this can be delivered directly or as part of a ‘train the trainer’ programme.
We can also offer tailored training packages for both clinical and management teams, using the most appropriate training platforms for you.
You can choose to have training which is:
For further information about how CNWL can help on an international basis and build in-country capacity and expertise, please contact our international clinical lead: Dr Pramod Prabhakaran
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3214 5700
Mobile: +44 (0) 7838 254672
- Board of directors