Side Menu ☰
- Data protection
- General Data Protection Regulation – Privacy Notice
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Publication scheme
- Hello my name is ...
- CNWL International
- Our services at home
- How CNWL can help: The support process
- Training and developing solutions for a sustainable workforce
- Our people
- Board of directors
- Board meetings and papers
- Borough directors
- Divisional directors
- Staff awards - Annual Gems and Hidden Gems
- Blog - In conversation
- Planning, performance and reports
- Quality strategy
- Safer staffing
- Trust policies
- Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships
- North West London STP
- North Central London STP
- Bedford, Luton and Milton Keynes STP
- Service Redesign
- Know your rights
- Vision and values
- Equality and diversity
- Equality and diversity initiatives
- Patients report feeling definitely involved as much as they wanted to be in decisions about their care or treatment
- Patients report their care or treatment plan helped them achieve what matters to them
- Carers report that they felt appropriate involved in the care or treatment planning for their loved one.
A new set of quality priorities have been developed for 2014/15, which aim to create and demonstrate improvements in the quality of services delivered by CNWL. The new priorities have been shaped by various stakeholders (including our patients, carers, staff, Healthwatch and commissioners), and have been written in simplified language, to ensure the messages are accessible to all.
Our quality strategy is:
All staff take responsibility to deliver care that is safe, effective, and provides patients and their families with a positive experience.
Our quality priorities for 2015-16
The priority of ‘Effective Care and Treatment Planning’ was decided upon, based on the themes from our consultations, and Board agreement.
This is to be measured by the following three Quality Priority indicators for the coming year:
Getting it right first time every time - Getting prepared for the CQC inspection
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has changed the way it inspects NHS services, we have produced a handbook for our staff to help understand the new approach.
- Board of directors