Side Menu ☰
- New Clients - how to access
- What happens at a hearing test?
- Drop-in clinics for hearing screening tests
- The structure of a hearing aid
- Fitting your hearing aid
- Common problems with hearing aids
- Eaglestone Health Centre: every Wednesday, 09:00–12:00
- Newport Pagnell Medical Centre: last Friday of every month, 12:00–15:00
- Wolverton Health Centre: third Thursday of every month, 09:00–12:00
Milton Keynes Adult Hearing Service
What we do
We are a small and dedicated team of 5 offering a simple service for adults (16+) in Milton Keynes who experience hearing difficulties.
The people closest to us are normally the first who begin to notice changes in our hearing. If this is the case, it may be time to come and see us.
Other clients are not worried about hearing levels, yet have other concerns about their hearing. This may require a hearing test and an onward referral to an Ear, Nose and Throat team. We can organise this for you too.
Eligibility criteria (who is the service for?)
If you have any concerns about the health of your ears or your hearing levels, are aged over 16 and registered with a Milton Keynes general practitioner (GP), then you can refer yourself to the service. Click here to for a detailed explanation of how to refer yourself, if you are a new service user.
Services are provided at a number of clinics across Milton Keynes and surrounding villages, as follows:.
You do not need to make an appointment, just walk-in. You will be seen for a screening assessment. This is to check the health of your ears and to discuss the screening results to decide if a hearing test would be of benefit to you.