Side Menu ☰
- New Clients - how to access
- What happens at a hearing test?
- Drop-in clinics for hearing screening tests
- The structure of a hearing aid
- Fitting your hearing aid
- Common problems with hearing aids
- Our telephone number appears as 'withheld' and we will not be able to call you, if you have a block on these numbers.
- If you are not available and do not have an answering machine where we can leave you a message.
Existing Clients - How to book
Need to book another appointment?
To book another appointment, ring the office on 01908 725330. If you get the answer machine, please leave a clear message with your details and a contact number. A member of the team will respond within 1 work day.
If you do not hear from us, it may be due to a reason below:
If either of these are the case, you will have to ring us again.
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to respond within 1 working day.
Please note, we do not offer repeat hearing tests within three years unless there is a medical reason for it.
Please note we are not a battery distribution centre and do not provide replacement tubes. You will have been provided information on where to obtain these in your initial pack. Please also see links on the right for battery issuing centre's.