Side Menu ☰
- New Clients - how to access
- What happens at a hearing test?
- Drop-in clinics for hearing screening tests
- The structure of a hearing aid
- Fitting your hearing aid
- Common problems with hearing aids
- How to fit and remove a hearing aid. You will have an opportunity to practice.
- How to assemble and disassemble a hearing aid
- How to fit the batteries into the hearing aid
- How to clean a hearing aid
- A brown NHS battery issuing booklet
- Where to go to obtain replacement batteries
Fitting your hearing aid
During this appointment, your hearing aid will be programmed around your hearing loss. Your lifestyle and environment situations that cause you difficulty will be discussed so that the device is tailored around your needs.
We recommend you bring someone along to this appointment as a lot of information is covered. If this is not possible, don't worry, as all information will be provided in a written format too.
The following will be covered in this appointment:
Additionally, we will advise where you can obtain all your sundry items in the future and remind you how to access us, should you need to.