Side Menu ☰
- About us
- A lengthy period of problem gambling, with little or no abstinence
- Previous unsuccessful structured psychological support for problem gambling
- Mental health difficulties
- Substance misuse or other compulsive behaviours
- Concerns about risk of harm to self or others
- Serious physical health difficulties
- Homelessness or unstable housing or chronic social isolation
- Frequent involvement with criminal justice system or history of serious offending
- Developmental disorders, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or difficulties with cognitive or intellectual functioning
- Adverse experiences in childhood that may underlie the gambling problem.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing a contact number
- If you do not have access to email, call us on 020 7381 7722 leaving a contact number.
How to refer
Problem gambling treatment in the UK is delivered by a number of providers. The National Problem Gambling Clinic, as an NHS provider, is commissioned to deliver care and support to problem gamblers who have difficulties that might be described as complex. These may include the following:
If you are not experiencing any of these difficulties, we would request that you contact the National Gambling Helpline in the first instance on 080 8802 0133 for support.
You may also choose to use the National Problem Gambling Clinic if you have a specific preference for it.
If you are unsure if you meet the criteria for our service, or think that you do and would like to make a referral, please do one of the following:
In both instances, we will return your call within 24-72 hours.
During this call a clinician will make an estimation of the best service to suit your needs, this may be with us or with other providers. This call should take no more than 10 minutes.
If you do meet criteria for our service we will provide you with a referral form to enable you to access the service. On receipt of that form we will contact you to book you in for an assessment at our London base in Earls Court.