HMP Winchester recruitment day
06 November 2019
Find out more about working in CNWL’s Offender Care service line during our HMP Winchester Healthcare open day on Saturday, 16 November from 10am to 4pm.
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic healthcare staff to join our healthcare team either permanently or as part of the bank. We have opportunities for the following roles:
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic healthcare staff to join our healthcare team at HP Winchester. We have opportunities for the following roles:
- Interventions Practitioner Band 7 (Mental Health Team)
- Practice Nurse Band 6 (fixed term)
- Mental Health Practitioners Band 6
- Learning disability Nurse
- Primary Care Nurses band 5
- Substance Misuse Nurses Band 5
- Primary Care Nurse Band 5
- Senior Pharmacy Technician Band 6
- Pharmacy Technician Band 5
- Pharmacy Assistant Band 4
- Patients Engagement Co-Ordinator – Band 4
- Psychology Assistant – Band 4
- Senior administrator – Information officer Band 4
This is an ideal opportunity for healthcare staff seeking to broaden their range of skills and knowledge in caring for people detained in a prison or to take the next step in their career. The successful candidates will have access to robust induction and good career development opportunities within HMP Winchester and the broader CNWL Offender Care service line with access to a broad range of clinical and professional training.
This will be held at The Winchester Hotel and Spa, Worthy Lane Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 7AB.
For more details please click on these links: http://cnwl.healthjobsuk.com/job/UK/London/Winchester/Central_North_West_London_NHS_Foundation_Trust/Prison_Healthcare/Prison_Healthcare-v2076714?_ts=41234