HMP Winchester Recruitment Open Day
15 February 2019
Are you a motivated, pro-active healthcare professional who wants a new challenge and opportunities for career development?
If the answer is yes then join us at our recruitment day to find out if you’ve got the right stuff to work with us at HMP Winchester.
Venue: Novotel Hotel Southampton
1 West Quay Road, Southampton SO15 1RA
Saturday 23 February 2019 10am – 4pm
We’re looking for:
- Senior Nurses (Primary care) Band 6, Ref: 333-D-OC-0434
- Mental Health Practitioners; Band 6, Ref: 333-D-OC-0433
- RGN Nurse (Primary care) Bands 5, Ref: 333-D-OC-0429
- RMN/RGN Nurse (Substance Misuse) Band 5, Ref: 333-D-OC-0428
- Paramedics (Primary Care) Band 5, Ref: 333-D-OC-0431
- Counsellor; Band 5 • Ref 333-D-OC-0438
- Emergency Care Technicians Band 4 • Ref: 333-D-OC-0432
- Administrator Band 3 • Ref: 333-D-OC-0439
Caring Not Judging
You will work as part of a team who not only look after the immediate healthcare needs of the men, but provide support and education to allow them to understand and take responsibility for their own health and wellbeing. We offer a Golden Hello Payment of up to £2,500 for nursing staff (Band 5 and 6).
We will have managers and staff on hand to answer your questions about working in a prison environment and the opportunities we can offer you. We will provide a one-stop shop for recruitment so you can apply, interview and present your documents on the day. Fast paced, challenging and rewarding – join us as a flexible bank worker on enhanced bank rates or on a permanent basis. We also welcome part time applications.
For more information or to arrange a prison visit, contact: Stella Simpson on firstname.lastname@example.org
All these roles can be found via our Work With Us page