Learning disability recruitment day - Friday 2 November 2018
25 April 2018
CNWL is hosting a recruitment day at the Kingswood Centre, 134 Honeypot Lane, London, NW9 9QY From 10.00am to 4.00pm.
The recruitment day is your chance to help work within our new Tier 4 Adolescent Unit which provides an inpatient service for young people (13-18) with a learning disabilities, mental health problems, autism and challenging behaviour.
We are seeking:
The successful candidates will work a rota system of shifts which will include a combination of days, nights and weekends, from Monday to Sunday.
You must have one of the following qualifications and relevant experience in order to be eligible to apply for these posts:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with experience in an inpatient mental health setting with an interest in working in LD/ CAMHS
- Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
- Registered Children’s Nurse with inpatient CAMHS experience
- Current student RNLD due to qualify by 31st of August 2018
- Current Student RNC who has had a CAMHS inpatient placement, due to qualify by 31st August 2018
If you don’t fit perfectly, not to worry if you are a keen, dynamic practitioner and enthusiastic to work with our learning disability client group we can develop bespoke training to fill the gaps in your skills and knowledge to work with our specialised client group.
Application for close 17 October 2018.