Recruitment day for Medway Secure Training Centre and YOI Cookham Wood
27 April 2018
Have you ever thought about working with young people in a secure environment?
If so, come along to our recruitment open day for healthcare staff for the opportunity to work at Medway Secure Training Centre (STC) and YOI Cookham Wood.
The event will be held on Saturday, 28 April 2018 at Bridgewood Manor Hotel, Near Bluebell Hill, Walderslade Woods, Chatham ME5 9AX.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet current staff members
- Find out more about working in a secure environment
- Undertake an interview and assessment.
We are looking for:
- Band 6 mental health nurses
- Band 6 learning disabilities (LD) nurses and practitioners
- Band 4 emergency care technicians
- Band 7 clinical psychologists
- Band 7 systemtic practitioner
- Band 3 health support workers and bank staff.
Medway STC accommodates approximately 67 young people, both boys and girls who are either sentenced or on remand. YOI Cookham Wood is a young offender institution with a capacity of approximately 180 male adolescents.
CNWL provide primary care, CAMHS and substance misuse services at Medway STC and are an integral part of the wider centre team contributing to the rehabilitative culture within the establishment. At YOI Cookham Wood we provide a CAMHS and a Sexual Behaviour Service.
We look forward to seeing you there!