Side Menu ☰
- Feedback, compliments and complaints
- Making a complaint
- Patient Support Service
- Other formats
- Quarterly themed analysis
- What patients said in feedback and what we did
- Council of Governors
- Council of Governors meeting dates and papers
- Appointed governors
- Carer governors
- Public governors
- Service user governors
- Staff governors
- Lisa Oluyinka, Nursing Staff (including healthcare assistants)
- Phillip Ayers, representing Other Staff
- Debbie Peter, representing Allied Health Professionals
- Dr Karim Dar, representing medical staff
- Carina Sheridan, representing nursing staff (including healthcare assistants)
- Karen Cook, representing Social Care
These governors represent the interests of Trust staff members to the Council of Governors.
Dr Karim Dar
Karim has worked in the Trust as a consultant addictions psychiatrist for 12 years. He believes that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. He believes that no organisation can progress without learning from mistakes and without active involvement of its users. In Addictions, he has played a leading role in implementing the recovery agenda.
Carina joined the Trust in 1999 as a registered mental health nurse (RMN) and she now leads on bed management across the Trust. She would like to provide a voice for nursing staff and ensure that the views of nurses are represented and communicated effectively.