Side Menu ☰
- Feedback, compliments and complaints
- Making a complaint
- Patient Support Service
- Other formats
- Quarterly themed analysis
- What patients said in feedback and what we did
- Council of Governors
- Council of Governors meeting dates and papers
- Appointed governors
- Carer governors
- Public governors
- Service user governors
- Staff governors
- Our members’ magazine, Connect, three times a year, which includes health advice and news from the Trust
- Exclusive invitations to events and meetings
- The chance to help out with projects, such as our mystery shopper and service user survey programmes to improve the quality of the services we provide
- Access to NHS discounts, offering money off many high-street brands (just register at NHS Discounts and select the 'foundation trust member' option).
Become a member
Becoming a member of the Trust is the best way to have a say on how health services are run and managed in your area. Our members are invaluable in helping us make improvements.
Our members are invaluable in helping us make improvements.
Benefits and discounts
As a member you will receive:
If you are a member and would like to make a suggestion or have a query about the work of the Trust, email email@example.com or telephone 020 7504 5561.