Side Menu ☰
- CNWL Interpreting Service
- Interpreting and translating services
- Library and Knowledge Services
- Current awareness
- Access to online resources
- External links for liaison psychiatry
- Linked library services
- Literature searches
- Resource centres
- International Centre for Arts Psychotherapies Training (ICAPT)
- Post-qualification training for arts psychotherapists
- The Horizons Project –Honorary arts psychotherapies clinical research posts
- UKCP placements
- The ICAPT Evening Lecture Series: Drawing on Evidence in Arts Psychotherapies
- Research knowledge base
- Research projects, service evaluations and clinical audits
- Database of PhDs in arts psychotherapies
- PhDs in art therapy
- PhDs in dance movement psychotherapy
- PhDs in dramatherapy
- PhDs in music therapy
- PhDs in more than one medium of arts therapies
- Education and training
- Family therapy and systemic practice courses
- Motivational interviewing courses
- MRCPsych CASC Revision Course
- Resuscitation courses
- Waterview Centre personality disorder service - referrals
- Postgraduate medical education
The ICAPT Evening Lecture Series: Drawing on Evidence in Arts Psychotherapies
The ICAPT team, colleagues and partners will be presenting some of their ideas that are at the heart of what drives their interest in developing research informed practice in arts psychotherapies.
Each lecture is about practice, how we process, make sense of and analyse clinical scenarios within healthcare contexts and the unique contribution of the arts to these processes. They take a personal view, offering emerging research and evidence, explore new formulations and most of all will be creating dialogues between our members and the wider world.
We welcome people from all professionals and perspectives to an informal evening of presentations, discussions and the occasional arts collaboration where they will be able to discuss with us key themes in the arts psychotherapies world, what we do with evidence and how we continue to develop and promote innovation in healthcare.
Evening lectures are free for CNWL staff. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Non-CNWL staff tickets are only £8, and can be purchased via the below Eventbrite links under each lecture.
Please see below a list of upcoming lectures. For any queries please email: email@example.com
Making Sense: Art Practice and Transformative Therapeutics
Speaker: Loma Collins Date: Tuesday 29 January 2019 Time: 6.15pm-8pm Address: CNWL, 350 Euston Road, Regent's Place, NW1 3AX For more information and to book if you are external from CNWL visit Eventbrite CNWL staff can attend for free by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Aesthetics and Art Therapy
Speaker: Grigorios Tzouras Date: Tuesday 26 February 2019 Time: 6.15pm-8pm Address: CNWL, 350 Euston Road, Regent's Place, NW1 3AX For more information and to book if you are external from CNWL visit Eventbrite CNWL staff can attend for free by emailing email@example.com