Side Menu ☰
- CNWL Interpreting Service
- Interpreting and translating services
- Library and Knowledge Services
- Current awareness
- Access to online resources
- External links for liaison psychiatry
- Linked library services
- Literature searches
- Resource centres
- International Centre for Arts Psychotherapies Training (ICAPT)
- Post-qualification training for arts psychotherapists
- The Horizons Project –Honorary arts psychotherapies clinical research posts
- UKCP placements
- The ICAPT Evening Lecture Series: Drawing on Evidence in Arts Psychotherapies
- Research knowledge base
- Research projects, service evaluations and clinical audits
- Database of PhDs in arts psychotherapies
- PhDs in art therapy
- PhDs in dance movement psychotherapy
- PhDs in dramatherapy
- PhDs in music therapy
- PhDs in more than one medium of arts therapies
- Education and training
- Family therapy and systemic practice courses
- Motivational interviewing courses
- MRCPsych CASC Revision Course
- Resuscitation courses
- Waterview Centre personality disorder service - referrals
- Postgraduate medical education
CNWL Interpreting Service
CNWL’s Interpreting Service provides a quality health and social care service, including face-to-face and telephone interpreting and written translation, in partnership with the Language Shop and RAD.
We offer a personal, professional, competitive and reliable interpreting service. As a major health care provider ourselves, we understand the particular health care interpreting needs arising across different cultures, and the sensitive situations that can demand high quality interpreting.
Our clients include a range of organisations across London, including foundation trusts, clinical commissioning groups, acute hospitals, local authorities and community organisations.
Read more about the services we offer
Standards and vetting
We personally vet all our interpreters, ensuring that they undergo a rigorous selection process to ensure that they are properly qualified, professional and trustworthy.
The Language Shop is our interpreting supplier for face-to-face and telephony. Contact them on 020 3373 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your interpreting needs.
Royal Association for Deaf People (RAD) Interpreting is a BSL specialist agency adept at delivering a high quality professional service. Contact them on email@example.com or call 0300 6882626.