Side Menu ☰
- CNWL Interpreting Service
- Interpreting and translating services
- Library and Knowledge Services
- Current awareness
- Access to online resources
- External links for liaison psychiatry
- Linked library services
- Literature searches
- Resource centres
- International Centre for Arts Psychotherapies Training (ICAPT)
- Post-qualification training for arts psychotherapists
- The Horizons Project –Honorary arts psychotherapies clinical research posts
- UKCP placements
- The ICAPT Evening Lecture Series: Drawing on Evidence in Arts Psychotherapies
- Research knowledge base
- Research projects, service evaluations and clinical audits
- Database of PhDs in arts psychotherapies
- PhDs in art therapy
- PhDs in dance movement psychotherapy
- PhDs in dramatherapy
- PhDs in music therapy
- PhDs in more than one medium of arts therapies
- Education and training
- Family therapy and systemic practice courses
- Motivational interviewing courses
- MRCPsych CASC Revision Course
- Resuscitation courses
- Waterview Centre personality disorder service - referrals
- Postgraduate medical education
Keeping in touch with what goes on in your professional field can be fiddly and time-consuming. CNWL Library and Knowledge Services can regularly send you custom-made alerts to keep you up-to-date on any healthcare-related topic of choice: news, events, research and best practice in your subject through journal contents pages, blogs and RSS feeds. Contact library staff for more information.
You can also check out our CNWL Netvibes, a bundle of quality feeds on a range of topics relevant to all staff categories.
Below is a useful selection of quality current awareness and alerting services for healthcare issues for you to tap into:
CASH (Current Awareness Service for Health)
CASH aims to keep health professionals in touch with new developments for the benefit of patient care and improved decision-making. It is a collaborative service provided byUKinformation professionals who monitor and capture content from across three broad sectors - primary care, secondary care and mental health.
London Knowledge & Intelligence Team (formerly the London Health Observatory)
The London Knowledge & Intelligence Team at Public Health England monitors health and healthcare in the capital, supporting practitioners and informing decision-makers. It produces a monthly newsletter covering many areas of interest to healthcare professionals.
NCCMH Mental Health and Social Care bulletin
The NCCMH’s e-bulletin alerts healthcare professionals to clinical news, health and social care guidance, publications and policies in mental health and social care.
NICE Eyes on Evidence
Access to a large directory of good quality, health-related newsfeeds, catalogued and indexed by subject areas.
NHS Health and Social Care Information Centre
A wide selection of information feeds is on offer.
North Thames Libraries Current Awareness Bulletin for Nursing & Allied Health Staff
This bi-monthly bulletin on a range of nursing and PAMs topics is produced by the Bloomsbury Healthcare Library.
Allied Health Professionals bulletin
NHS England provides a monthly current awareness service for all AHPs.
NHS England's update with the complexities of CCGs.
Liaison and Diversion bulletin
NHS England's Liaison and Diversion Bulletin is published monthly and covers a range of topics related to the Liaison and Diversion programme including schemes, event reports and case studies demonstrating how service-users have benefited from the programme.