Side Menu ☰
- Advice line
- Hillingdon Occupational Therapy (Hillingdon Plays)
- Hillingdon Physiotherapy (Hillingdon Moves)
- Hillingdon Speech and Language Therapy (Hillingdon Talks)
- The support your child/young person may receive to talk, move or play
- A range of resources created by our therapy team
- A range of links to recommended sources of information
- How families can support the development of their children/young person's development to talk, move and play without needing referral to a service
- When to make a referral
- Speak to your health visitor
- Speak to your local children's centre
- Speak to your school's SENCO
- Look at the resources and information on the Hillingdon Talks, Moves and Plays websites respectively.
- Call the CITS advice line
- Attend a drop in session
Hillingdon Talks, Moves and Plays: Children's Integrated Therapy Service
Welcome to the Children's Integrated Therapy Service (CITS) in Hillingdon.
Our website provides information on the support your child/young person may receive to talk, move and play from the following Hillingdon children's therapy services:
Each Hillingdon service page includes information on:
What you can do if you are concerned about your child's development:
Our staff are kind, emphatic and use family centered approaches that put children, young people and families at the heart of everything we do. We all contribute to a compassionate environment for everyone to make make the lives of other better.
We use joint goal setting and shared decision making to make sure that the voices of children, young people and families are heard and respected throughout the therapy process.
We empower children, young people and families to develop the skills and confidence to manage their own health and well-being. We also empower other important people in the child/young person's life so that they can be supported throughout the day .
We partner with education and work with local services to increase opportunities for the child/young person. We discuss with them ways to improve the service provision. We encourage parent/carers and young people to be involved in new developments and to give us feedback
All of our work contributes to CNWL's overall vision of 'well-being for life'. Our aim is to provide a quality service that meets the needs of the individual child/young person.
Find information on other local services on the Hillingdon Local Offer website.
Phone: 01895 488 200