CNWL’s summary of annual report published for 2019 AGM
06 September 2019
CNWL’s summary to the annual report has been produced in time for the annual general meeting, which will be held on Wednesday, 17 September at the Wellcome Collection.
This is packed with interesting statistics:
- CNWL treated 357,222 patients in the community and 4,612 in hospital
- 93,534 were mental health patients and 3,504 were mental health inpatients
- 147,992 were physical health patients and 1,025 were physical health inpatients
- CNWL has 6,982 staff, including 2,202 nurses
- CNWL has a diverse staff – 13.23 per cent are of Asian heritage, 22.69 per cent are of black heritage and 53.77 per cent are of white heritage
- Three quarters of CNWL staff are women
Registration opens at 4.30pm (teas and coffee available), the meeting opens at 5pm and will conclude around 7pm to be followed by light refreshments.
This AGM, we're going to be talking about how our network of peer trainers and peer support workers shape the services we provide.
We currently employ about 70 peer support workers and peer trainers who work across our clinical services and the Recovery and Wellbeing College.
Take a look at the short video below where Melanie Ball and Syena Skinner, our Peer Support Lead and Interim Trust Lead for Recovery and Head of the Recovery and Wellbeing College respectively, tell us a bit more about the work they do. (Please visit this website, if the video does not load).
We want you to be involved in shaping our services. Please do come along to the AGM, you can book your spot on Eventbrite.