Side Menu ☰
- About CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College
- What is recovery?
- More information about recovery
- Why a recovery college?
- Courses and workshops
- Rebuilding your life
- Developing knowledge and skills
- Understanding mental health difficulties and treatments
- Getting involved
- Other events
- Contact us
- CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College sites
- Student access and facilities
- Meet the team
- Student charter
CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College Admissions Office
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust Headquarters
2nd Floor, Stephenson House
75 Hampstead Road
London NW1 2PL
Telephone: 020 3214 5686
Fax: 020 3214 5745
The office is open from 9.30am-4.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
Tube: Warren Street (Victoria and Northern lines), Euston Square, Great Portland Street (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines)
Bus: 10, 18, 24, 27, 30, 73, 88, 134, 205, 390
Courses also take place at local CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College venues. More information will be sent to you when you attend a course at these locations.