Side Menu ☰
- About CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College
- What is recovery?
- More information about recovery
- Why a recovery college?
- Courses and workshops
- Contact us
- CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College sites
- Student access and facilities
- Meet the team
- Student charter
- Understanding health difficulties and ways of managing them
- Looking after our health and wellbeing
- Employment and work-related
- Taking control in recovery and life
- Developing recovery-focused practice and getting involved
- Understanding and developing ourselves
- Prospectus for courses (opens PDF)
- Timetable for courses 14 January 2019 to 5 April 2019 (opens PDF)
Courses and workshops
The courses offered at the CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College can be grouped into the following categories:
Courses and workshops 2018
Find out more about courses to be held in 2018:
Seen a course you're interested in?
Registering for a course or workshop at the CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College is easy - apply here.
Bespoke courses for partners and external organisations
CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College is keen to consider providing bespoke recovery-focused learning and development opportunities for staff in partner and external organisations.
Please contact the CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College Manager, if you would like to find out more.