Side Menu ☰
- About CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College
- What do we mean by recovery?
- More information about recovery
- Why a recovery college?
- Courses and workshops
- Contact us
- CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College sites
- Student access and facilities
- Meet the team
- Student charter
- People currently using CNWL services (including Talking Therapies and other Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) services)
- People discharged from CNWL services within the previous 12 months
- Carers, family members or supporters of people currently using CNWL services or discharged within the previous 12 months
- CNWL staff.
Enrolling for a course or workshop at the CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College is easy.
Click on this link to complete an enrolment form online.
We will be in touch by email (or post if preferred) to confirm your place(s).
Our courses are free for:
People outside these categories pay fees to attend our courses and workshops. There are concessionary fees for students who do not earn a wage or who live within CNWL’s catchment area. The full table of fees is set out in our prospectus. Students must generally be over 18.
Individual Learning plans – booking an appointment with a trainer
If you are not sure about which courses to attend, or would like more information about the College and what being a student here is like, we can book a one-to-one appointment for you with one of our trainers. The trainer will discuss your recovery goals with you, suggest courses that could help you achieve these goals and help you draw up an Individual Learning Plan.
The trainer can also discuss any access or support needs you may have and arrange for reasonable adjustments to be made to support your learning experience with us.
If you would like to book an appointment with a trainer, please scroll down the list of courses and workshops in the “Preferred Course” boxes on our online enrolment form and click on “Individual Learning Plan (ILP)”.
If you are using the paper enrolment form at the back of our prospectus, please tick the 'Yes' box in answer to the first question on the front page of the form.
We will then contact you to arrange an appointment.
You can book onto and attend courses and workshops while waiting for your appointment.