Side Menu ☰
- About CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College
- What do we mean by recovery?
- More information about recovery
- Why a recovery college?
- Courses and workshops
- Contact us
- CNWL Recovery & Wellbeing College sites
- Student access and facilities
- Meet the team
- Student charter
Health and Wellbeing Plans
Our annual report
Click the link to download and read our latest annual report
The umbrella organisation for recovery colleges in the UK ImROC (Implementing Recovery through Organisational Change). It has reports and documents about the development and work of recovery colleges on its website.
Many organisations publish very useful information about mental health on their websites. Links to some of these are below:
Contact details:Address: Argo House, 180 Kilburn Park Road, London, NW6 5FA
Phone: 020 3214 5686
Discover our range of courses